RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS - Most Beautiful Olympic Sport
Rhythmic Gymnastics is a competitive Olympic discipline performed in a group or individual routines.
There is more to rhythmic gymnastics than acrobatic skills and exquisite bodily grace. Poetry in motion - this was the trademark
in performances as a gymnast, the technical complexity and expressiveness of her routines became the inspiration for many admirers of this beautiful sport.
This elegant sport is most appropriate for girls. It is an Olympic Sport that combines elements of ballet, gymnastics, dance, acrobatic movements and apparatus manipulation. Its beauty, finesse and artistic expression are breathtaking.
Our Rhythmic Gymnastics training model is based on methods that has historically developed Olympic world champions and high-level athletes. It is offered from age four years and older. The kids are introduced to work with
Eastern European training
Physical abilities needed by a rhythmic gymnast include strength, power, flexibility, agility, dexterity, endurance and hand-eye coordination.
To become a top gymnast, long years of dedication, hard work and lots of love for this beautiful Art are needed, but the lifelong physical qualities developed during training are worth it. They also learn ballet and musicality. We can offer your child a gentle, educational and skilled introduction to Rhythmic Gymnastics with former world class gymnasts as instructors.
Our academy has 5 levels of training for children ages 4 to 9 years old, which aim to prepare gymnasts and inculcate advanced skills that may even qualify them for the National team. After students complete each level of training, certificates will be given. For interested students from other ages, they can choose to train for either recreational or competitive gymnastics.
We, as a full member of SG Gymnastics, agree that our club’s activity is in-line with the Singapore Gymnastics Vision:
• Gymnastics for Everyone – Enjoyment and Excellence.
• We are committed to assisting with the polishing of the Compulsory SG Program - Levels and Stages for the SG National Championship, as well as for the Inter-School Competition.
• Additionally, our coaches are up to date with the rules and news on the Compulsory routine program and are ready to help everyone who wants to improve her skills.
The sport involves the following apparatus
We may provide groups:
4 - 6 years old beginners
6 - 8 beginners/advanced
8 - 10 beginners/advanced/elite level
10 - adult
You will be required to purchase your LEOTARD upon registering.
• Gymnasts must come to training with clothing that includes a black leotard and black tights. In addition, gymnasts must come with either half shoes or white socks.
• Gymnasts must come to class with neat and tied back hair. We would like to show you how to do it right.
All of these are available for purchase in our office.
+65 6274 3822 / +65 8126 1177
2 Bukit Merah Central
#01-07 (the training area),
#02-03 (common and waiting area),