PROGRAM & FEES
1 Session a Week
2 Sessions a Week
3 Sessions a Week
Students taking part in this program will develop the following qualities:
• Sport culture of the body - through our training the girls will discover their bodies’ full potential and will receive skills for life.
• Social skills and leadership - the girls train in groups and they need to find the right way to collaborate with each other, sometimes they will be asked to lead the group to learn to acknowledge rhythm and musicality.
• Confidence and self-love - to be able to not give up when there are hard elements and to be consistent during the training.
2 Times a Week
3 Times a Week
Students taking part in this program have expressed a desire to further develop their skills:
Admission to the Advanced group requires that the girls have adequate qualities for rhythmic gymnastics and a determination to develop them. This is the pre-competitive group, once the girls show enough progress, they will be eligible to join our Elite group.
• Advanced motion qualities.
• Basic apparatus techniques – development of skills in the handling of clubs, balls, ropes, ribbons and hoops.
• In-depth studying of the basic body difficulties in rhythmic gymnastics.
• Creation of routines with music.
Students in this group have reached a competitive level:
• Represent Singapore on the global sports stage.
• Attendance to worldwide Rhythmic Gymnastics events.
• Chance to win medals and certificates from various international competitions.
• Become organized, self-confident and responsible.
• Gain rich cross-cultural experience.
• Comprehensive training activities in one place – classical ballet, gymnastics, rhythm, musicality and expression, conditioning.
TIME TABLE SCHEDULES
Pink Wings Grp
Red Wings Grp
Blue Wings Adv
Blue Wings Adv
Blue Wings Elite Grp
You will be required to purchase your LEOTARD upon registering.
• Gymnasts must come to training with clothing that includes a black leotard and black tights.
In addition, gymnasts must come with either half shoes or socks.
• Gymnasts must come to class with neat and tied back hair.
Terms and Conditions
All new students – one-time registration fee of S$40 is required
Students must inform the management before the monthly payment for any absence in order for the management to charge them for the exact lessons.
Refund policy-once a student wants to stop the training sessions and to have a refund after the payment was made he needs to send a letter or email with the reasons, the management will consider the refund student.
We accept payments in cash, cheque, NETS and bank transfer to our bank Account: -
SG GYMNASTIC ACADEMY PTE LTD BANK ACCOUNT: OCBC 689519403001
Please do make your payments before the commencement of term.
Other terms and conditions per our Academy standard policy will apply.
+65 6274 3822 / +65 8126 1177
2 Bukit Merah Central
#01-07 (the training area),
#02-03 (common and waiting area),